For the plan year beginning Jan. 1, 2021, the annual benefits open enrollment period is Nov. 1 - Nov. 30. Open enrollment postcards that highlight where to access information about open enrollment have been mailed to employees' homes. Instead of booklets, information about open enrollment will be available online through a Brazen link that will be active beginning Nov. 1. This link will be accessible from any device with an internet connection and will be housed on the Intranet and on the Human Resources group on Workplace. Once the link is live, please visit the page and take the time necessary to fully understand your Guthrie benefits and to choose wisely those elections most appropriate for your personal situation.
Important Information for 2021 for those employees who participate in the Guthrie Network Advantage plans (GNA):
- There will be no increase in employee premiums (Guthrie GNA health plan) for calendar year 2021.
- Medical and Pharmacy Out-of-Pocket Maximums have been updated for the new limits under health care reform
- You will see different co-pays when using the Clinic Pharmacy or an in-network pharmacy through Optum.
- Dental coverage will remain with Delta Dental and the coverages will remain the same; the life & disability plans will continue to be administered by Cigna with no changes.
- The EAP through SupportLinc will not change in the upcoming plan year.
Open enrollment for Guthrie Cortland Medical Center will also take place from Nov. 1 - Nov. 30. Materials for Cortland employees are available on Nov.1 on the ENV Portal.
All benefit eligible employees should log in to Open Enrollment to ensure the tobacco surcharge and spousal surcharge are being applied (or not applied) correctly and to select their benefits elections for the upcoming plan year. If the spousal surcharge does not apply, it is also required for employees to submit the documentation to support that attestation. Employees should also take a moment to review beneficiaries, address, phone number, and emergency contact information to ensure that it is correct.
If you have additional questions, please contact the Benefits staff in Human Resources by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 570-887-4401. In addition, look for more information about open enrollment in the Brazen link on Nov. 1.