Due to Guthrie’s observance of the Thanksgiving holiday on Thursday, Nov. 22 and Friday, Nov. 23, both Payroll and Accounts Payable check mailing/release will be moved to Wednesday, Nov. 21. These changes impact the submission deadline for timesheets and Accounts Payable submissions as follows:
- Paychecks will be available at 2 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 21 for Sayre campus employees. Off-campus employees will receive their checks via courier on Wednesday, Nov. 21.
- All timesheets must be submitted to payroll by Friday, Nov. 16 with the exception of those scheduled to work past 5 p.m. on that day.
- Timesheets are due no later than 9 a.m. on Sunday, Nov. 18 for those individuals scheduled to work a shift past 5 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 16.
- Any timesheets received after the Sunday deadline will be considered late and a paycheck will not be available on Wednesday, Nov. 21.
- It is very important that all employees comply with these deadlines in order to meet the banking deadlines for direct deposit.
- Questions or concerns may be directed to Jonna Smith in the Payroll department at 570-887-5536.
- Accounts Payable checks to Guthrie vendors and employees will be mailed/released on Wednesday, Nov. 21.
- In order for the Accounts Payable team to process and issue checks on the required check schedule, all requests for that week need to be submitted to Accounts Payable by 5 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 16.
- Questions or concerns may be directed to Accounts Payable staff members Lisa Wascalis at 570-887-4276.