On June 21, The Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital Nursing Department honored three outstanding employees for their excellence in nursing practice, leadership and support. At this event, over $30,000 in scholarships was awarded to 17 registered nurses pursuing their formal education, requesting funding for specialty certification preparation or attending a professional conference.
The winners of the 2019 Mabel Lamberson Excellence Awards:
- Excellence in Nursing Care: Stephanie Chapman, RN
- Excellence in Nursing Leadership: Kelly Coldiron, MSN, RN, CCRN
- Excellence in Nursing Support: Allison Brookhart, Tech
- Excellence in Nursing Support: Brittany Bradley, CP; Allison Brookhart, Tech; Kathy Dauberman, UC; Alexandria Frutchey, Psych Tech; Stephanie Hubert, CP; Allison Learn, CP; Katelyn Moore, CP
- Excellence in Nursing Care: Emily Bates, RN; Stephanie Chapman, RN; Lisa Fallon, RN, CCRN; Jill Grady, RN; Jim Hammond, BSN, RN; Ashley Johnson, BSN, RN, OCN; Vanessa Kabes, BSN, RN; Sarah Ryck, BSN, RN; Angela Sanderson, BSN, RN, CNOR; Andrea Tigue, RN
- Excellence in Nursing Leadership: Kelly Coldiron, MSN, RN, CCRN; Tracy O’Reilly, BSN, BA, RN-BC; Cheryl Pierce, RN, CEN; Kayla Robinson, BSN, RN-BC; Bethany Williams, RN, ATCN, CCRN