During the course of the last several months, IS has worked with nurse management at all levels to determine and remediate issues experienced on several technology fronts at Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital.
- Improved Wi-Fi reliability by reducing interference from other devices ad rearranging Wi-Fi antennas to ensure the best possible coverage.
- Added an antenna in the new ICU to help improve the paging coverage.
- Ordered spare printers to allow quick response when a printer fails.
- Ordered spare batteries from Rovers and NiceWare devices for quick replacement.
- Ordered spare cordless sand corded barcode scanners.
- Upgraded all standard CABs and plan to upgrade Isolation CABs as well.
Information services would like to thank nursing staff for partnering to help improve technical offerings. Please continue to share your feedback about technology related issues so that IS can continue to make meaningful changes to meet the needs of Guthrie staff and patients.