In today’s digital age, Guthrie’s Information Services team helps keep us wired and connected, as well as making sure our data stays safe and secure. Please join Guthrie in celebrating this incredibly important “support” team during National Health IT Week, which runs from September 26-Sept. 30. Without their support, we would not be able to deliver our services across the region.
Did You Know…
- There were 562 total Epic application enhancements completed to date
- There were 96,976 service calls over the last 12 months
- Over 80,000 service requests were completed in the last 12 months
- Kaleidoscope, Epic’s Ophthalmology module, went live in June 2016
- Partnering with Organizational Development, Guthrie’s first enterprise Learning Management System – Guthrie Learn, was deployed in July 2016. This enterprise solution will improve efficiency and effectiveness for the delivery and tracking of education throughout the Guthrie organization.
- The team successfully enhanced Guthrie's technical infrastructure by pursuing upgrades or new products. Several examples were with Epic, Data Integration, Fiber Optic Communications, Backups, Recovery, Security Monitoring, and virtual desktop computing, just to name a few!
Sayre IS Department
Corning IS Department
Towanda IS Department