With the PARC go-live less than three months away, some staff members have expressed concern about their basic computer skills. Organizational Development is offering a Basic Computer Skills Assessment (17 multiple choice questions) in Guthrie Learn that can help measure whether or not a staff member should attend a Basic Computer Skills class. To access the Basic Computer Skills Assessment, please log into Guthrie Learn and type “Basic Computer Skills Assessment” into the search bar to find the assessment. Click on the assessment name to take the course.
If a staff member receives lower than an 80% on the Basic Computer Skills Assessment, attending a Basic Computer Skills class will be recommended. This one hour class is being offered by Organizational Development on the dates below. Registration for these classes is in Guthrie Learn. To sign up, please follow the steps below.
- Log into Guthrie Learn.
- Select the Course Catalog.
- Select the Professional Development box.
- Click the green plus sign next to the Basic Computer Skills Class.
- Click on the My Learning Activity. You should now see the Basic Computer Skills Classroom Training Learning Plan.
- Click on the + sign to open it up and select the session you want to attend.
Classes are scheduled for the following dates:
- Friday, Dec. 2, 11 a.m. to noon
- Wed., Dec. 7, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Thurs, Dec. 15, 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Tues., Dec. 20, 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.